Department of Labor and Industry
Safety and Health Codes Board
[REPEALED] Public Participation Guidelines
[16 VAC 25 ‑ 10]
Periodic Review of this Chapter
Includes a Small Business Impact Review
Date Filed: 4/23/2001
Regulation Title: 16 VAC 25-10-10 et seq. Public Participation Guidelines
Description: This regulation provides information on the process the Board will use to gather information and provide opportunities for the public to participate at every stage in the regulatory process.
DOLI seeks public comment regarding the following questions:
1. Does the regulation meet the following goals?
- Provide and publish a fair process for adopting regulations and gaining public participation in rule-making and public meetings.
- Ensure that the public is informed of any new regulations or amendments to existing regulations and that the public has the opportunity to provide comments on the changes throughout the process.
- Protect the public’s health, safety and welfare with the least possible cost
and intrusiveness to the citizens and businesses of the Commonwealth.
2. Is the regulation written clearly and understandably?
Written and electronically submitted comments may be submitted from April 23, 2001 through May 15, 2001. Comments should be sent to Bonnie R. Hopkins, Regulatory Coordinator, Department of Labor and Industry, 13 South Thirteenth Street, Richmond, VA 23219, (804) 371-2631; Fax (804) 371-6524 or e-mail email@example.com.
Publication Information and Public Comment Period
Published in the Virginia Register on 4/23/2001
begins on the publication date and ends on 5/15/2001
Comments Received: 0
Amend the regulation
Action Implementing the Result
Attorney General Certification
Prior to early 2014, AG periodic review certifications were done off-line