|Action||Amend the Regulation after Assessment and Receipt of Public Comment|
|Comment Period||Ends 10/31/2018|
No Deregulation of Baby-Killing Facilities
For all pro-death women and men in Virginia, life begins at conception, not when you (mom) births you. Your mom gave you life and didn't kill you. Do you hate your life so much that you want to kill defenseless human beings? An unborn baby (fetus - little one) relies totally on its mother, for nutrition, growth and love while still in the womb and out of the womb.
Women & men - it's not your 'right' to kill another human being (person). It's dysfunctional how once a baby is born, they are a citizen and if one kills the citizen, one goes to prison. Until the baby is delivered from the womb of the mother, Planned Parenthood would have one believe it's a 'blob of tissue'. That's why it's so very important that the pregnant mom have the right to have an ultrasound and the right to see this so called 'blob of tissue', and you will certainly be amazed to discover, the 'blob of tissue' resembles a 'little one' aka development of a baby -- YOUR baby. We (creatures) are endowed by our Creator with a will - a will to be selfless or a will to be selfish. When one annihilates a fetus (Latin for 'little one'), it's because the pregnant mom believes they can't make it on their own, doesn't want to be saddled with a born 'little one', or has no one to turn to for assistance. Usually, they are unaware there are groups that specialize in providing love, support and the ability to carry the baby to term and to be born.
There are non-profit pregnancy centers who open their arms to you, and will provide assistance to get ready for the 'little one', homes for unwed mothers scattered throughout Virginia. There are non-profit homes in many counties in Virginia that provide a place for you and your baby, all the baby necessities that are supplied through generous donors. Most homes have a 2-year limit, but I know of one that doesn't have a restriction, both mom and baby can stay as long as the mom needs to stay. This home offers onsite vocational training or moms can apply for grants to attend community college or online courses. It's not an END -- it's a BEGINNING with your darling baby!
Anytime an instrument of torture is inserted up a woman's vagina and womb, and the unborn fetus (baby) limbs as in arms, legs, body are torned from the baby's body and pulled out of the woman, and then scissors are used to snip the spinal cord at the baby's neck to ensure the baby is dead, this is a surgery. So, why not enforce the same medical standards for any other medical procedure? Sounds logical and shows a deep concern for the women who believe they have no other recourse but to end (abort) their baby.
This weekend, the 'GOSNELL' movie is playing in theaters. Do you remember the newsflash of Dr Gosnell in Philadelphia slums performing abortions on women who had nowhere to turn. He had baby body parts in plastic bags, sewer system clogged, in jars in the refrigerator, and the most putrid and unsanitary business in recent years. Blood saturated the rooms. One woman had to be medevac from his facility and later died. This is how he came to light. Pennsylvania bureaucrats were pro-abortion and turned a blind eye to complaints. He made his choice (selfish) and now he's spending Pennsylvania tax dollars and all his time in a prison cell. All you pro-abortion hardness of heart folks should go see the movie. Maybe, just maybe, the movie will pull at your heart strings to return to as what God made you -- to love as to be loved.
In addition, there are many parents who are unable to conceive a child and would be most willing to adopt your baby. I know a young girl who was unmarried and became pregnant. She was too young to take on the responsbility of raising a child by herself. She made the most beautiful selflless decision in birthing her baby and allowed the baby to be adopted by a couple who had the resources and the love to give her baby. In addition, this family invited her into her baby's life in visiting the family. They didn't cut her off and that's very important for the baby for the baby's mother.
If pro-death (abortion) providers are really sincere and concerned regarding women's health, these 10 statements wouldn't be an issue. I concur with all 10 requirements below:
1. Reinstate all of the health and safety measures the Board unlawfully watered down during its last amendment process.
2. Require all OLC inspections to verify that ultrasounds have been performed at least 24 hours prior to every abortion performed.
3. Require annual inspections on abortion facilities instead of biennial.
4. Remove the ability of the Commissioner to grant permanent variances.
5. Reinstate the definition of "first trimester" as being the first twelve weeks from conception, not "13 weeks and 6 days after last menstrual period."
6. Reinstate the ability of the department to deny, suspend, or revoke the license to operate an abortion facility for violating "any provision of Article 1 (§ 32.1-123 et seq.) of Chapter 5 of Title 32.1."
7. Reinstate the requirement that abortion facilities provide information on post-abortion counseling to its patients.
8. Reinstate the requirement that the abortion facility ensure that it has removed all of the fetal body parts from inside of the female patient upon the performance of an abortion.
9. Reinstate the requirement that abortion facilities report to OLC any incidents reported to the malpractice insurance carrier.
10. Reinstate the reasonable design and construction standards that provided for things such as hallways wide enough to carry patients out on stretchers in cases of emergency