Virginia Regulatory Town Hall
Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority
Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Board of Directors
Requirements for Product Approval [3 VAC 5 ‑ 40]
Previous Comment     Next Comment     Back to List of Comments
10/17/11  4:34 pm
Commenter: Nancy Moore

Grower Sales Good Idea

Growler sales will only help small businesses with a Goumet Shop License stay in business and meet customer demands. There is no way this will have a negitive inpack on the VABC. Off premise is off premise and should not require an on premise license to sell off premise.

CommentID: 21039