Agencies | Governor
Virginia Regulatory Town Hall
Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority
Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Board of Directors
Requirements for Product Approval [3 VAC 5 ‑ 40]
Previous Comment     Next Comment     Back to List of Comments
10/17/11  4:29 pm
Commenter: Bill Moore,The Wine Seller

Allow Growlers

Allowing goumet shops that have an off premise license to sell growlers for off premise consumption is no different than allowing those with an on/off premise license to sell for off premise consuption. Also as we try to be a good local business this only stops us from making a differance and satisfy our customers demands.

CommentID: 21038