Guidance Document Information
||National Emphasis Program – Combustible Dust (Reissued)
||This directive transmits to field personnel policies and procedures for inspecting workplaces that create or handle combustible dusts. In some circumstances these dusts may cause a deflagration, other fires, or an explosion. These dusts include, but are not limited to:
• metal dust, such as aluminum and magnesium;
• wood dust.
• coal and other carbon dusts;
• plastic dust and additives;
• other organic dust such, as sugar, flour, paper, soap, and dried blood; and
• certain textile materials.
View document text
Posted On 7/7/2009
Document on Town Hall
This document applies to all chapters for the following boards
Back to showing guidance documents for this board
Back to showing guidance documents for this agency